Sunday 23 February 2014

Naughty breakfast

My first post will be devoted to the first meal of the day. The breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. I've got it from an early age as I heard that you could eat whatever you wanted as you will spend it on the day. So when I was younger, I was awaiting for the breakfast to come, to eat what i didnt allow myself otherwise  "pastries" always been a big fan of pastries like croissants or pain au chocolat. Those arent in my todays food list anymore, things are differents when you get older (not than I am old) ;) but you know you gotta be more careful so these treats are for special occasions only now. Nowadays, when it comes to breakfast i have got different lifestyle choices which i will share it with you on this blog.

The person who came up with this famous quote that says "eat like a king in the morning, like a prince at noon and as a peasant at night " was very right and should be applied to all of us. I don't understand how people can still skip this meal. Having a breakfast boost your metabolism although it hasn't been scientifically proved, it makes sense, it makes the "machine" starts and ready to burn. So you'd better start eating a breakfast if its not already the case, you will burn more calories and be less hungry later on. 

Healthy breakfast recipes to follow....



No comments:

Post a Comment